Pure Green Flax
- Airflow dust extracted and very clean.
- Very economical. Usually half to one bale per week is sufficient to maintain an established bed.
- Has a neutral pH making it a useful fertilizer.
- Decomposes quickly leaving a smaller muck heap.
- Highly absorbent, retaining ammonia at floor level, resulting in diminished smell.
- Supplied in compact 120 litre bales.
Load sizes available for Pure Green Flax:
loads of between 50 and 75 bales are available within approx 20 miles of Swindon. They are delivered on our own small lorry for ease of access and unloading service. Smaller loads can be arranged.
you can collect by appointment.
service is available nationwide. 30 bales per pallet.
can be arranged to suit.
are delivered with 16 pallets of 54 bales making a total 864 bales. Supplied with hoods. Delivered on articulated lorry.
may be available locally to you.